Many of HR’s overarching objectives - driving productivity, profitability, job satisfaction and retention - can be connected to high levels of emotional intelligence amongst employees.
Whether you actively look for this during the hiring process or put in place measures to develop related skills and capabilities, EQ can be a differentiator that affects both culture and performance.
Simply put, EQ is the backbone of every thriving working environment.
In our next HR Expert webinar, executive coach, talent consultant and returning guest, Nikki Hill, will break down the key elements of emotional intelligence while exploring how HR leaders can begin infusing a healthy dose of EQ into their agenda and the workplace.
● What is EQ, and why does it matter?
● How can EQ have such a significant impact on my role?
● Why is EQ especially important in HR?
● How can you connect elements of EQ into your HR agenda?
● How can you develop your own capability?